A travel blog wouldn’t be complete without a guide to my favorite places and spaces. This page will be updated as I continue to explore.
- Kamppi (Silent) Chapel a space for silence in the middle of the bustling city
- Uspenski Cathedral a reminder of the Russian occupation
- The view from the Torni Toilet (thank you Basya!) see the whole city
- Market Square
- Suomenlinna take a short ferry ride to this island fortress. I sometimes spend an hour or two here in the afternoons.
- Seurasaari open air museum with original log cabins from all around Finland
- Allas Sea Pool enough said.